Best Settings for PUBG: To win the match and boost your performance in the pubg game you need to make a few changes in your game settings. Here in this post, I will let you know those settings and options to change hand help you to win the match easily. Pubg Game is available on various devices like Xbox, Windows PC, android and IOS devices. The pubg game provides various settings options is the game according to your device configuration or performance. So you need to change the settings depends on your PC performance or configuration. Pubg is one of the high-quality graphics game so you need to change the graphics options to get the smooth gameplay. Ok, let's see what are all the best FPS pubg settings that could change your gameplay.
|PUBG PC Settings|
Best pubg FPS settings:
- Screen Scale: 100-103
- Post-Processing: Very Low
- Shadows: Very Low
- Textures: High
- Anti-Aliasing: High
- Foliage: Very Low
- View Distance: Very Low
- Effects: Very Low
- V-Sync: Off
- Motion Blur: Off
Try to set up all the recommended settings in the above list.
How to increase the FPS by changing the settings?
Pubg provides a lot more settings with different options that will affect your gaming performance in different ways. Let's see what are all the options and what we can do with that? These settings are only for pubg PC users?
|Best PUBG Settings|
Full-screen window mode is a default action that will allow you to tab out easily especially when you are using a second screen simultaneously.
Display resolution- for full HD you should always select 1920*1080 resolution. If you set more than that you will get lagging in your gaming performance. So this is one of the important settings we have to made to get the better gameplay.
FPS camera FOV- 103 is a maximum range option in the pubg game. This camera FOV is the player's field of vision. Any lagging you can also try it in low values.
Brightness - try to give at least 50 to 60 percent of brightness then only you can see the environment clearly so this will increase your ability to win the match.
Overall quality, the option is the next one in that can select or set to custom.
Screen scale I will help you to avoid the Jaggy screen edge in the game. If you increase it to higher you will get the better result gameplay.
There are many other options are there in the pubg for PC settings which are mentioned in the below image like texture, post-processing, effects, view distance, foliage these are all the settings the FPS of pubg for PC. Let's see the PC system requirements to play the pubg game.
Pubg PC Requirements and Recommendations:
Before changing the game settings please try to know your PC system configuration because if it is not supporting any graphics then you will not get the better gaming performance.
- Operating system: your system should have 64-bit windows 7, windows 8 or windows 10.
- Processor: To run the pubg game smoothly your computer processor is very important. so the best recommendation is i3- 4340 or AMD FX-6300.
- RAM: To get better performance and gameplay RAM should be at least 6GB.
- Network Connection is very important in this game because it is an online multiplayer shooting game.
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB.
- Available internal storage: To get better results and gameplay, your system should have at least 30 GB of free space.
So these are all the pubg for PC system requirements if you have any doubts please that is known in the below comment box we will come up with solutions as soon as possible. Thank you for your visit guys.
Related searches of Best PUBG Settings:
- best settings for pubg mobile
- best settings for pubg Xbox one
- pubg best settings for visibility
- best pubg settings for fps
- best pubg control settings
- best graphics settings for pubg mobile
- best pubg settings 2019
- pubg settings mobile